July Poll: Please VOTE


Which style do you like the best for this picture? Remember, you can click on each picture to get a closer, larger view!

(c) Copyright John Vercelletto All Rights Reserved No reposting or any other usage permitted without the express written consent of John Vercelletto

Sunday, October 30, 2005

NYC False Alarm

So, I took my trip to the city yesterday. Unfortunately, (or fortunately) I met up with someone I knew and we had lunch and talked so I didn't get to take many pictures. I will post some that I did take over the next few days. Today however, I am posting pictures of NYC Bravest as they came to the restaurant we were having lunch in because the building was on fire, though I think it turned out to be a false alarm. Here are some of the pictures.


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa

(c) Copyright 2005 John Vercelletto
All Rights Reserved
No permissions for any use

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home