July Poll: Please VOTE


Which style do you like the best for this picture? Remember, you can click on each picture to get a closer, larger view!

(c) Copyright John Vercelletto All Rights Reserved No reposting or any other usage permitted without the express written consent of John Vercelletto

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Model Bride part 2 - Another fun photoshop fixup -

Some may remember this picture from a few weeks back. While I get more pictures ready to post, I didn't want to skip another day. So I thought it was time to play. View this picture, then the previous post of this same shot. What is the major change? What do you think?


(c) Copyright 2005 John Vercelletto
All Rights Reserved
No repost or any other usage allowed. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Mike V said...

This is fun. I like when you do this.

I think you put more light on her face.

10:50 AM  
Blogger John said...

Yes, BUT there is a major change... I can't believe you didn't see that yet!!! That is good... it means it isn't obvious I guess.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Mike V said...

Awesome awesome awesome! I JUST got it, right when I was about to give up and ask for help from others in the office. Okay I won't even post it because I don't want to give it away to others who want to play. very cool. Nice job!

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew right away but since you told me you were going to try it I guess that is cheating! Looks great!

9:54 AM  
Blogger John said...

Well, I guess so, but will give you credit anyway since the picture is of YOU!!!!

I had this printed at a lab in 5x7 to see how it looks printed. I will send it to you if it comes out ok.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home